A very big Thank You to Rulang Primary School for submitting their Lady's Finger at 7 inches long! $70 has has been contributed to the Straits Times Pocket Money Fund on behalf of Rulang Primary. Keep up the great work Rulangites and we look forward to receiving photos of longer Lady's Finger from your vegetable patch. ...
Welcome back dudes!
"Dengue" is categorised into 3 types: Dengue Fever (DF), Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) and Dengue Shock Syndrome (DSS).
1) Dengue can appear harmless initially as it starts from just a mild fever but don't be fool! It can escalate into a fatal condition if not treated.
2) Symptoms of Dengue is less apparent in the cases of young children as compared to older children and adults.
3) DHF is a complication of dengue and can be fatal. DHF usuallly occurs in victim who has dengue fever before.
4) After fever resolves in DHF cases, failure in the functioning of the circulatory system might occur in some patients which turns into shock and leads to death of patient within 24 hours!
5) DSS is the most severe condition of dengue fever.
6) Currently, no effective vaccine is available against the dengue virus!
Be vigilant and seek medical assistance immediately if you have the following symptoms!!! ...
Hey dudes! TGIF
What's there to worry about "Dengue"? There are basically 4 strains to the Dengue virus: Den-1 to Den-4 with Den-2 topping the list at 39% in Singapore! Stay tuned for more tomorrow! ...